"ThunderShirt" For Handling Dog Anxiety

The Thunder shirt is a sweater-like wrap that goes around a dog's torso much the same way swaddling works for some babies. Thundershirt uses gentle, constant pressure to calm an excited or nervous dog, effectively aiding anxiety, fearfulness, barking, jumping and more.

The fact that this product has a track record of 80% success with dogs may be persuasive to the consumers skeptical of wonder cures. This product has been used for years for keeping dogs from becoming nervous during pre and post op procedures.

It is often used with dogs afraid of thunder or other loud noise like firecrackers. That is how its name is derived. With the Thunder shirt on dogs are still aware of the loud noises but they are no longer afraid of them.

Based on extensive surveys completed by several thousand Thundershirt customers, over 80% of dogs show significant improvement in symptoms when using Thundershirt.

Thunder shirt is available in many colors and sizes to fit any type of dog. The product has recieved a four star product rating by Amazon.

Will the Thundershirt work for your dog?

That's a definite maybe. Thundershirt makers know that the product works well on some dogs but not with others and their research has not shown them the reason for this. They have strong evidence the Thundershirt will work on a variety of other anxiety issues as well though they state that the number one issue the Thundershirt resolves is loud noises.

Below are some examples of typical situations where Thundershirt could assist your dog:

Pulling at the leash

Command obedience

Seperation Anxiety

Over exhuberance

Unnecessary jumping at people

If you have reached the end of your tether and would like to try one last attempt at calming your dog before starting him on expensive medication, then Thundershirt is a relatively cheap option.

Would your pet be safe with this product?

They come with adjustable Velcro straps and fit snugly like a sweater on your pet. Unless the dog is sheltered in an air conditioned house all day it is not recommended to leave it on the dog full time as this could be very heavy for it during summer. Also it would be unwise to run in the summer with a dog in a Thundershirt. Thunder shirts will weigh down your dog if you let them swim.

Can it be applied easily?

After you get use to it. An excellent diagram is included which will aid in your getting it on. It will become more natural as time goes on.

Is there a guarantee?

There is. Thunder shirt works for 80%, but if you find yourself with the other 20% that it doesn't work for just return the shirt within 60 days and you'll get a full refund.

The Thunder shirt is worth trying out. You are not taking an unnecessary risk because this plan allows you 60 days to make up your mind about the product and if you decide you don't want it within that time period, you get all of your money back.

CLICK HERE for more information on the Thundershirt Dog Anxiety Treatment

Anxiety in Dogs | Home