Skin and coat diseases have become increasingly common in pets, causing problems especially for many breeds of dog. Toxins that are expelled through the skin can cause these diseases, although sometimes underlying problems such as thyroid malfunction or immune system failure can be to blame.
Dog shampoos, fleas, allergies and bad diets can all contribute to skin and coat problems in dogs.
These infections can take the form of canine acne, eczema, dermatitis, dandruff, abscesses and if not treated eventually cause hair loss and terrible skin odors.
A good grooming program for your dog is essential. Brushing regularly will stimulate the production of protective oils in the skin and encourage blood flow. When its time for vaccinations, remember that Over-immunizing your dog can cause problems with the immune system later in life.
Keep your dog away from any toxins like pesticides, insecticides and flea powder. Even cigarette smoke can add to irrations of your dog's skin. Use a natural flea prevention formula rather than a commercial flea collar.
A good diet, including raw and unprocessed food with a little olive oil added will keep your dog's coat looking healthy.
There is a natural skin and coat tonic for use on your dog that will keep his coat looking healthy and shiny.
This tonic strengthens hair folicles and relieves itching while treating the overall health of your dog by improving liver, kidney and thyroid functioning.
A two to three week course should begin to show results, while those with chronic skin conditions or weakened systems after illness should respond within 3 - 6 weeks.
With regular use of this natural skin and coat tonic, your dog should also begin to show an improvement in health and vitality due to the high nutritional value of this remedy.
Benefits of Skin and Coat Tonic
* Maintains healthy skin and glossy coat
* Maintains strength of the hair shaft and follicle
* Provides show animals with the "competitive edge"
* Supports immune system health
* Maintains liver, kidney and thyroid functioning
"I have never ever come away from your products feeling disappointed. My latest purchase of your Skin and Coat Tonic also lived up to your great reputation"
"My latest purchase of your Skin & Coat Tonic also lived up to your great reputation and I have recommended you to many of my fellow animal lovers who are just as happy. Thank you!"
"A combination of Skin & Coat Tonic and the LiverAid has made a huge difference to the overall condition of my husky. I am trying the Flatulence Preventer next! Thank you for your help and speedy advice in my times of need! I am recommending your Web site to all of my friends"
* Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) - Well known for its positive effect on urinary tract health
* Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion) - Dandelion is a source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese.
* Arthrospira platenis (Spirulina) - Widely used for its nutritive properties, Spirulina contains protein, vitamins (including B12 and folic acid) and carotenoids.
* Fucus vesiculosis - a sea vegetable that is a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron.
* Kalium sulphate - a biochemic tissue salt that is essential for distributing life giving oxygen throughout the body and keeping cell membranes in peak health.
* Lactose (inactive ingredient)