A dog daycare business is similar to a dog sitting business, but Instead of just looking after one dog at a time, you are pet sitting several dogs at once, while still giving them all plenty of attention and exericse, and getting paid for it.
A dog daycare business can be a very good way of making a living. You obviously have to be good around dogs but if you like the outdoors as well you'll find it's just as easy to look after several dogs, as it is to look after one.
With many couples at work all day they will pay well to have their beloved dogs pampered and exercised rather than leaving them in the house for long hours where they can become bored and destructive.
If you would like to start a dog daycare business you must research the market to discover what skills and services you will have to offer to make your dog care business a success.
Here are some of the things your future customers will be looking for when they decide to place their dogs with a dog daycare service.
* Dog day care businesses should be clean with a minimum of odors.
* All dogs should be well supervised with a good ratio of staff to dogs.
* Every dog day care facility that you visit should allow you to see exactly where your animal will be sleeping and eating.
* Ask the staff questions to see if they are knowledgeable and friendly.
* The dog day care business should require proof of vaccinations and spay/neutering.
* All dog day care facilities must clean and well disinfected.
* All facilities should be able to contact a local vet 24 hours a day.
-How to develop a winning business plan
-Customizing your Doggie Day Care Business
-How to start Advertising and Marketing
-How to make sure your business is profitable
-Administration and Staffing
-Lateset industry statistics
-Hard to find resources for your business
-Invaluable tips and lessons from people who already own their own doggy day care businesses
-Other services you can offer which increase your income
Once you've gathered all this information you're ready to take the next step and begin your new business